Welcome to the Tumwater Valley Ladies 18-Hole Golf Club page!
Who are we?
• A friendly group of ladies from all walks of life
• Women who enjoy a 4-hour walk/ride in the park with old and new friends
• Beginning and seasoned golfers who embrace the challenge of a very difficult sport
• Applauders of the good shots, pars, birdies and chip-ins;
• Accepters of the bad shots, we cry for each other
• Competitors who enjoy a fun contest
• Respecters of the golf rules while emphasizing a fun time together, and…
• Welcoming to ladies of all golfing levels.
League Play: League golf is played each Tuesday morning, April through September. Play consists of different contests that are chosen with regard to handicap ability. Everyone with an established handicap has an opportunity to win. We also incorporate special, fun competitions each month.
Season kick-off / Spring Fling: March 28 at the River’s Edge restaurant at 12:30 p.m.
For April, Tuesday morning tee times begin at 8:46 a.m. In May, Tuesday tee times begin at 8:37 a.m. Players should pay for their golf and complete check-in by 8:30 a.m. Pairings for groups will be set after all have signed in.
Kathy O'Kelly, LPGA teaching pro at Tumwater Valley, is a member of our club. She teaches private lessons, clinics and schools for those who want to take up the game and for those desiring to play better on the course with their current skills. For more information about group classes or private instruction, visit Kathy O'Kelly's page.
New members are welcome to join at any time. We also invite all women to come and try us before joining. The joining fee provides for payment of the GHIN number to establish a handicap. Membership also qualifies you to participate in club competitions and win payouts.
To join the Ladies Club, please complete and submit the TV Ladies 18-Holers Application.
||Beginning day for posting scores
|| Spring Fling kick-off luncheon in the River’s Edge Restaurant at 12:30 p.m.
|Please notify Crista Henry at (360) 239-1049 if planning to attend the Spring Fling lunch!
|| GHIN deadline for inactivating members who have yet to renew
||First day of club play, 8:46 a.m. tee time (complete check-in tasks by 8:30 a.m.)
Questions? Contact Crista Henry: (360) 352-9611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.